HOW WE PROCEED – LOG HOME
1. Preliminary plans
According to your specifications and with the help of our service plan
2. Estimated cost
- For the frame and log everything that is included
- For any other element added on request (trusses solid wood beams, columns, joists, balcony, safe mosquito)
- Doors and windows
- Floor structure, roof framing, installing doors and windows and gable walls
(Work done by our team in construction)
Please note: the skeleton of preparation work and other round timber elements and solid wood are run on our site and the execution time can vary from 6 to 8 weeks. Our company is located in the Laurentians, near Mont-Tremblant. Our homes can be distributed throughout North America and even exported overseas territories.
In the meantime …
Customer responsibilities :
- Request the necessary permits and other necessary requirements
(see your municipality)
- Preparation of the foundation and the floor (final plan approved by Harkins inc. Required before work begins)
- Provide electrical plan two weeks before delivery to the location of electrical boxes
- Prepare the roads and terrain in order to receive a mobile crane 25 ton (minimum) and a tractor-trailer 46 feet.
- The exact date for delivery of the round wood frame will be determined by the end of the site work
- We arrangements for the transportation of logs and for the mobile crane needed for assembly.
- Our team ensures winding logs of your home (1-5 days))